Monday, October 13, 2008

100 Reasons Why I Love You!

I recently wrote a list for Adam of 100 Reasons why I love him. I sent it to him via email for his birthday. Since we couldn't be together I thought this might brighten his day.

Affectionate
Anniversaries
Audiobooks
Baths
Beautiful Teeth
Birthday presents
Blue Eyes
Cards
Changes diapers
Chips and Salsa
Christmas
C
hristmas lights
Christmas songs
Dallas Cowboys
Dallas Texas Temple
Date nights
Decorating for Christmas
Diet Coke
Disney Princesses on Ice
Disneyland
Engagement Ring
ER visits
Experienced Camper
Family Home Evening
Family Photos
Fishes
Fixes Cars
Flowers
Football
Funny
Generous
Going to the Temple
Great laugh
Haircuts
Halloween
Handsome
Handyman
Hardworking
He shares my birthday
H
e thinks I'm Beautiful
History Channel
Holds my Hand
Holidays
Hot wings
Hugs
Hunter
Hunts
I can't beat him at Chess
Icecream
Jamaica
Jokes
Kid at heart
Kisses
K
itchen Aid Mixer
Kool-aid
Laundry
Likes to be on time
Listener
Love Songs
L
oves that I am short
L
oves to Cook
Loves to learn new things
Makes me Happy
Massages
Mother's Day
O'duels
Old movies
Pankcakes
Pedicures
Phone Calls
Popcorn at the movies
Prayers
Priesthood Blessings
Proud
of his family
R
eading in bed
Reagan
Republican
Romantic
Roughneck
Ryan
Saved Reagan's life
Scriptures
Sentimental
Shopping
Sings
Spiritual
Swimming
Talker
Tall
Testimony
The Nutcraker
Thoughtful
Todd
T
rans Siberian Orchestra
Trips to Utah
Valentine's Day
Wants to serve a mission
Whataburger Parking Lot
Word of Wisdom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of hidden meanings;) I love that are husbands have these all too special qualities about them, way cute, thanks for sharing.

Sharla said...

What a great way to share your love :). It is wonderful to be able to think of 100 things... I know there are, but actually writing them all down... way to go!

Donelle said...

Wow...cool idea. Where did you steal it from??