Thursday, October 9, 2008

One Lucky Girl!



I consider myself one lucky girl. Not just because of my amazing family but also because of some amazing friends. I turned the big 3-0 this year. It could have been really depressing but knowing that my friends were throwing me a birthday party made it all bearable. The theme was Twilight! There were games, food, cake and lots of laughs! Emily made a blood red velvet cake that was as beautiful as it tasted. Lindsey made a salad for the vegetarian mortals. Donelle must have baked all day making lasagna. It was so nice for us girls not to worry about making dinner. Everything was delicious. It was actually Michelle's 17th birthday so I was glad that she let me rain on her parade. I also received gift cards to two of my favorite places, Macy's and Sonic. Thanks to: Margaret, Sherry, Maria, Sharla, Cassidy, Emily, Lisa, Lindsey, Melissa, Michelle, Donelle, and Randi for coming and sharing with me a beautiful birthday party that I will remember forever! You see, I am one lucky girl!

1 comment:

Sharla said...

I must say that it was an awesome party and very memorable! I'm so glad I was able to come and share in the fun! Happy birthday and you look awesome! It'll be my turn all too soon.... ugh