Sunday, February 6, 2011

Oops!

On Monday I was all excited to start my week off right and work out!  Yahoo!  Well, as I was digging around in my drawers trying to find some of my workout clothes I stumbled upon my Valentines gift.  Adam will get here two days after Valentines Day so he decided to hide my gift in my lingerie/sports bra/old bathing suits drawer.  I am sure he thought I wouldn't be going in there.  To his surprise I actually worked out.  Sorry Adam!  It is totally the thought that counts!!!!

Sadly, since this whole snow/ice escapade I haven't worked out.  In fact, all I have eaten is carbs, carbs, and more carbs.  To top it off all I have done is sit, sit and more sitting.  I had chips and dip for dinner last night.  I had chips and salsa for lunch today.  Plus, we ate on all this delicious chocolate.

No comments: