Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Morning Bliss


The kids are out of school again today.  The streets have a layer of ice and now a layer of snow.  My car read the external temperature to be 15 degrees.  The wind is blowing.  The sky is grey.  I woke up to the kids eating a bag of barbeque chips.  I decided that wouldn't do.  We bundled up in blankets, turned on the 4 x 4 and drove down the road to the 7-11.  We said, "Good Morning and Congratulations!" to Michelle.  She was given a promotion today. I picked up four of their awesome donuts.  4 for $1.  That price makes them awesome. 

The whole purpose of the trip was to also get me a sweet Diet Coke from Sonic.  It just starts the day of right.  Some people may call this crazy.  I call it DEDICATION. 

Here's to Morning Bliss everywhere!

No comments: