Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa Letters

The kids wrote their letters to Santa tonight. It was much more painful this year than last. Todd has been learning to read and spell this year so he wrote his own letter. This means the entire time I am trying to help and understand what Reagan is saying, he is asking me how to spell words. Also, at the same time, Layton continuously climbs up on the entertainment center. That means every minute I have to put him in his crib for timeout then turnaround a minute later and take him out only for the process to repeat itself until we are finished. Tis the season! It is another Christmas memory written down so that years later from now the kids can look at what they wrote and see their 6 and 3 year old thoughts.


Dear Santa,

How is Rudolph? I want for Christmas a Wii video game. For Christmas I will give you a Christmas present. Is Dasher still dashing?
From Todd

Dear Santa,

I wore my Santa dress and Santa hat to church. I love to tell everyone at the grocery store, "Merry Christmas!"

I would like for Christmas a puppy that walks with me. Todd would like a car. Could you also bring me a barbie doll? I would also like a cowboy hat. Stay here Santa?

Love,
Reagan


Dear Santa,

I have learned to walk this year. Recently, I learned to open the front door. I will open it for you if you would like. How is Mrs. Claus and the reindeer doing? You should all take a vacation when Christmas is over. My mom looks tired too. I just smile and run from her when I can. She is fast though. Santa would you bring me some blocks to stack? I also love playing with my brother Todd's firetruck. Can you bring me something like that?

Thank you Santa!

Your friend,
Layton

No comments: