Monday, December 27, 2010

Family Pictures

Every year we get family pictures so we can send out a Christmas card with our sweet faces pasted all over them. I am amazed we can get a shot with us smiling. Adam and I spend the entire time telling this kid to look at the camera and trying to coax another one to smile. My brother William and his sweet family came down to attend the parade with us. So, I asked him if he could snap a few photos of us with his awesome camera. He was kind enough to put up with us for the thirty minutes we had allotted. Needless to say, we didn't have a lot of time to get this done. As I went through the pictures he took, it was apparent that I was going to have to choose a picture where only Adam and I were looking at the camera. I decided to post a few "outtakes" of our session. I can laugh at them now since I have had time to get over the fact that my kids are stinkers and can't seem to cooperate and smile at the camera.






1 comment:

Sharla said...

Love the outtakes! Family pictures are important... but such a pain to accomplish with young kids!