Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What I found on my camera Part II


It's always fun to see pictures that I don't recognise taking when I plug in my camera. This time was no disappointment. I knew right away that the photographer was Reagan. Four things I noticed right away when I looked at it:


1. Reagan has no idea how embarrassing this will be someday.

2. Layton is smiling at the camera.

3. Todd's clothes, to change into, are right beside him.

4. Todd also has a nice tan line going.


Oh, my kids make me laugh!

2 comments:

CourtneyB said...

I have entire scrapbook layouts dedicated to pictures the kids took throughout the years. It's so fun to see the world through their eyes - naked booties included! (:

Donelle said...

That is so funny! Go Reagan...I think she has a talent for photography!