Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Todd's birthday

Todd's birthday happened on a Wednesday this year. It's hard having your birthday around a holiday. I took Reagan to school and Layton and I headed to the grocery store to pickup the last minute food items for Todd's birthday dinner. He requested: lasagna, those noodles I really like,cheesy garlic bread and a surprise cake. I bought a Pin the Tail on the donkey game at the Dollar Tree. I purchased some balloons and I was done. I picked Reagan up at 10:30 ran to Todd's school to be there to eat lunch with him at 10:30. He was excited to have us there. I hope he felt special that day. Family and friends called, emailed and even sent a facebook message to him. What a lucky and loved boy! We invited our neighbors and good friends Bryan and Joyce to share in Todd's birthday dinner. Grandma & Grandpa got him a bumblebee remote control car. He loved it! Then, Joyce and Bryan got him a new wild, water sprinkler. He loved it! I made his cake with rainbow swirls inside. After the cake, we played Pin the Tail on the Donkey. Of course, the birthday boy won!

* Make a Wish *

The rainbow cake
~The Champion~

1 comment:

Donelle said...

Happy Birthday Todd! We missed being with you on your special day. So glad we get to share our birthdays:)