Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Surprise Donelle!



Bags packed ~ check
Grandma has arrived ~ check
Layton ready ~ check
Momo and Paw Paw here to pick up to bring us to the airport ~ check
*************************************************************
I was able to fly out and surprise Donelle for her birthday party. It was so much fun! The best part was she was totally surprised. I had Shelley walk in with Layton while I was talking to her on the phone about delivering a package to Shelley for her birthday party. When she saw Shelley holding Layton she knew I was there! I had so much fun! It's like we just pick up where ever we left off when we get together. We ate out, had pedicures and watched a movie.


There was a murder mystery party in her honor. It was so much fun! I want to plan one myself.





P.S. Thank you Mom, Tom and Sherry, and Aubrey for helping me out!

No comments: