Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy NEW Year!

We headed to Arizona for the new year. I knew we wouldn't get another chance until this summer to visit. I can't imagine Arizona in June. HOT! We were so excited to visit the Quinn's and meet all their friends and celebrate this new YEAR. We had so much fun! New Year's Eve was such a blast. We played games, ate great food and enjoyed every one's company. We also loved their traditional Rocket launches on New Year's Day. Donelle and I were able to get our toes done too. We saw the Temple lights and enjoyed going through one of the Family displays they offer. They also offer some of the best BBQ there in Arizona. I am still dreaming of it! I wish I would have brought my camera to the Organ Stop Pizza place. What a neat place! Todd talks about it all the time and wants to know when we can go back. We miss the Quinn's terribly but know they are back HOME with friends and family abundantly around them.



New Year's Eve
Playing some Great games

Hanging out while watching the rockets
Reagan doing her part.


Yay! Todd got one!


The Cactus Patch at the Mesa Temple
Todd's favorite

Killebrew & Quinn kids

1 comment:

Donelle said...

SO, SO glad that you were able to come visit. We loved having you and showing you around our "home". We will continue to dream of the Killebrew's moving to Arizona!