Friday, October 2, 2009

Graffiti

Exhibit A ~ Our Couch

Exhibit B ~ The graffiti in question

Someone has written graffiti on our couch. We have some possible suspects and we all have our theories.
It appears the letters read: T - o - d - d.
We have not received the results from our handwriting expert yet to determine a 100% that these are in fact the letters in question.

Possible Theories:
  • Grandpa: Maybe Reagan is trying to frame Todd.
  • Grandma: Todd did it.
  • Mommy: Todd did it.
  • Daddy: Todd did it.
Since the remainder of the people in the household are minors we have decided not to publicly display their theories or comments.

4 comments:

Sharla said...

Wow, gotta love the kid artwork... I mean Graffiti on the house! Talmage has done it to his bed - the bed frame, but thankfully not on the couch yet!
Learning to write is a good thing... until it's all over the house!

CourtneyB said...

Ha! I'm sorry for your couch, but that is so funny! I think every kid does that at some point, and it cracks me up that they're innocent enough to use their own name!

(My sister scratched her name with a straight pin on a new piano. My parents were NOT happy!)

Kirchner Family said...

Just think - he was practicing his name - maybe it was for homework?? By the way "happy late birthday"

Remodelaholic said...

I hope it isn't in too obvious a place! You may be able to get it out with goo-gone, but I would check in a hidden place first!

Good luck! I hope he lives to his 6th birthday!