Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dear Miss Moretti,

Tonight is *Meet the Teacher Night* at Todd's school. I decided to write a little something about Todd to give to his new teacher. I included information about his siblings, likes, dislikes, and personality traits. When I asked Todd what he wanted to tell his new teacher about himself this is EXACTLY what he said said:

Dear Miss Moretti,

I am five. I like to have fun. I am a good dancer. I look cool. I am funny. That's it.

Love,
Todd



P.S. Don't you wish you had the confidence of a 5 year old!

3 comments:

CourtneyB said...

Yes, I've wished that many times! (:

You will LOVE Miss Moretti. She rocks!!! Spencer adored her! Please tell her we said hi!

Dalton Family said...

So cute! Todd cracks me up!

Remodelaholic said...

Thnak you for the great laugh! I love the honesty of kids! But seriously, at five that is exactly how you should feel about yourself, I hope that confidence lasts through all the years, cuz childhood can be hard.