Saturday, July 26, 2008

Listen to your mother...


I have been meaning to post this for awhile now. I took the kids over to my parents house to visit before they moved to Missouri. We had just returned home from a baby shower for my sister and a bridal shower for my cousin Christy. I pulled in before my parents. When they walked inside my mom said that I might want to move my car out of the lawn because it is going to rain and it will get stuck. I don't know how she knew that it was going to rain. I shrugged it off and told her I would be fine. Sometime later it started to pour. I still didn't think that I would be stuck. As I started to pull out of the yard it became very apparent to me that I was stuck. I tried several times to get it out. Finally, their neighbor drove over with a tow hitch and pulled me out. So, moral of the story, listen to your mother.






No comments: