Thursday, December 1, 2011

Santa Letters

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy this year. I just turned two years old. I have almost got this potty training thing mastered. Sometimes, I play too hard and forget to stop and go. I really like choo choo trains. Could you please bring me a train for Christmas? I also love candy! I hope your Christmas is filled with love.

Love your friend,
Layton Christopher Killebrew



Dear Santa,
Hello Santa! I have been a good girl this year. I would like for Christmas a parachute and stickers.
Love,
Reagan Joy Killebrew


Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy this year.  I hope you had a good day .  What I really want for Christmas is a new bike and a new helmet.  I need a 18inch black bike.  I would like a helmet that has spikes at the top. 

Love,
Todd Adam Killebrew

No comments: