Friday, June 24, 2011

Arizona ~ Todd learned to ride a bike

While we were all sitting around watching the Mavericks beat the Heat, I decided to go outside and check on the kids.  Layton was out there and I really didn't like leaving him out there without an adult.  The Quinns had an extra boys bike that they said Todd could have.  Todd didn't know how to ride a bike.  He is unfortunate to have slacker parents.  So, while we were all out there I decided to help Todd learn to ride a bike.  He did great!  He took off like he had been doing it for awhile. 


The kids playing outside with chalk. 

I love that SMILE!

There he is!  Riding like a pro!
We hauled his new bike from Arizona all the way to Texas.  Todd is now obsessed with riding.  He doesn't care if it is 100 degrees outside.  I love that he is so excited about it.  Thank you so much Quinn family for Todd's new bike. 

1 comment:

Donelle said...

Was so glad Adam got that bike to fit...and that Todd is loving it!