Wednesday, March 30, 2011

~ Happy Wednesday ~

 

Happiness is...
  1. The sound of the dishwasher running.  It reminds me that I have accomplished at least that much for today.
  2. Reagan in braids.  So sweet. 
  3. We had open house at both kids' schools yesterday.  Both kids enjoyed showing off their school.  Reagan even knew where her library was.  Smart girl!
  4. Having a rainy day to stay inside and watch Tangled.
  5. Buying the kids new books and seeing the delight it brings them.
  6. Having to tell Todd to quit reading in bed and go to sleep. 
  7. Dinners that EVERYONE likes.
  8. Having my Visiting Teachers come and spoil me. 
  9. Conference weekend!
  10. Listening to Layton sing in the car because he is really tired.

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Love the list. I need to keep a list... maybe once a week :). Great zoo pictures. We haven't been in forever!