Saturday, February 26, 2011

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives


You know the show right? Adam and love this show. I planned our date night last Friday night and found a place here in Fort Worth that was featured on the show. Fred's Texas Cafe is located downtown Fort Worth. Our sweet baby sitter showed up and we were out the door. 

Make sure you look up how to get there.  The building looks like a shed.  We walked up and went to the back patio.  It was a little too cool to sit outside.  Thank you, Michelle for letting me borrow your sweater!  The service was great and the food was HOT!  We ordered two of the items that were featured on the TV segment.  I ordered the Diablo burger and fries.  Adam ordered the Ribeye with chipotle brown butter sauce.  Both dishes were spicy!

My Man standing outside posing for me.


Look at the Steak, yummy!


Happy to be out together!


I am too busy eating to smile at the camera.


My mouth is on FIRE!


Great food. Great husband. Great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun.