Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween 2010

We celebrated Halloween with not one but two Trunk or Treats. The kids were so excited when I told them they could finally put on their costumes and say these three words, "TRICK or TREAT". Friday night, we went to MoMo and Pawpaw's ward. Reagan wasn't feeling well so she and Adam stayed home and watched TV in bed. Todd was sweet enough to share all his candy with her.

Saturday night, we went to our Trunk or Treat. Reagan was so excited for me to do her hair. When I told her I was going to put makeup on her she smiled so big! It was a sweet moment there in the bathroom applying makeup to my sweet Reagan's face. She loved the lipstick the most. She listened intently to my instructions on separating and puckering her lips. Hunter and Ryan came over that day too. We had five excited kids running around ready to get some treats.

The Green Dragon


The Red Ninja
With double sword action


Our beautiful Cinderella

No comments: