Tuesday, September 21, 2010

*Layton's 1st Birthday*

Layton turned 1 today. I can hardley believe how fast this year went!

Layton wasn't feeling well that day. I wasn't feeling well either. I was still so excited for the day! We met some friends at the mall park to play. Layton loves going there and climbing on everything. He really is a monkey.


After we left the mall, we went home to eat lunch. Then, I had to pick up Todd. Today, was also "cast off" day for him.


We drove home and I prepared dinner and started the cake. I made cake pops. Super easy and of course yummy. We sang "Happy Birthday" and dove into cake and ice cream. Layton really enjoyed eating them.


We love you Layton! You have been such a blessing to our family.

1 comment:

Donelle said...

Happy birthday sweet boy...oh how we miss you and your family. Eat some cake for me.