Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back to School for Reagan

Reagan started back to school last Wednesday. She didn't want to go at first but when I mentioned bringing her back pack with her new paints, she was ready. The first thing Ms. Patty told me when I picked her up was that she was repeating everything they said! After the second day of school, Reagan even told me something about an egg. Sure enough, they had talked about Humpty Dumpty and had egg salad and crackers. She has never communicated with me that way. It may seem so trivial to some but to us that is a huge deal! She really picked up her speech this summer while playing with her cousin, Paisley. This is going to be a GREAT year! Again, we are so fortunate to live in a school district that has a program just for little ones like her.

No comments: