Monday, May 5, 2008

An interview with Todd

Mom: What is your name?

Todd: Todd J

Mom: I thought your name was Todd Adam Killebrew

Todd: My name Killebrew Todd

Mom: What kind of birthday do you want?

Todd: Diego Go

Mom: What is your favorite color?

Todd: Blue

Mom: What do like to do for fun?

Todd: Have a fun day!

Mom: What is your favorite food?

Todd: Chocolate/Pink Ice cream

Mom: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Todd: Tall

Mom: Who are your friends?

Todd: Ava, Braiden, Karen, Trevor, Kira, Todd, Caleb, Tara

Mom: What is your favorite song?

Todd: The Shark Song

Mom: What is your favorite animal?

Todd: Lion

Mom: What do you want for your birthday?

Todd: Diego table with party hats.

1 comment:

Donelle said...

What a great idea! I think I just may have to do a little interview with my kidos. Would be fun to video tape it. We love Todd and so glad my kids made the friends list:)