Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Reagan




My Reagan will soon be one years old on Saturday the 5Th of April. It has been a fast, fun filled year. She has made the transition of being of a mother of two so wonderful. When we found out we were having a little girl Adam panicked. I have to admit I was a little taken back as well. Babies are just little miracles in themselves. With modern medicine today we are able to see the little "alien" at 8 weeks of age and around 20 weeks. Even with that I still had disbelief of the "alien" inside me actually being the same little human delivered to my arms. The whole process is a miracle. A blessing from something much greater than me. I love everything about Reagan. From her toes to the little feather curls on the top of her head. I am a baby bum lover! I told Adam if I had a bum like Reagan I wouldn't wear any pants at all. Her tummy is so cute. I have to kiss it every time I see it. Having Reagan has been such a rewarding experience. She is truly our little Princess.

1 comment:

CourtneyB said...

Well, I have to say I'm glad that you DON'T have a bum like Reagan, because I don't think it would be very socially acceptable for you to go around without pants! (; Seriously, I can't believe she's almost a year old! She's such a cutie!